In a statement released last September 1, 2022, Canada’s National Advisory Committee on Immunization said, “A shorter interval of at least three months may be warranted in the context of heightened epidemiological risk as well as operational considerations for the efficient deployment of the COVID-19 vaccination program”.
Dr. Howard Njoo, deputy chief public health officer also said that a booster every six months “is not enough” due to waning effectiveness.
Editor’s Note: As you read through the article attached below, we hope you consider the following facts:
- Natural immunity has been proven to last for more than a year. [Read New Study: Natural Immunity from Prior COVID Infection Among Unvaccinated Individuals Lasted for at least 650 Days, Study: Natural immunity still robust and persistent after one and a half year of recovery from COVID infection, New Study Shows Natural Immunity More Protective Over Time Than COVID Vaccination, Hundreds of Researches Confirm Natural Immunity is Complete and Longer-lasting, More Powerful than COVID Vaccines].
- Unlike vaccines, natural immunity can protect against infection and reinfection [see CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19, Geert Vanden Boosche: Natural immunity, not vaccines, will create herd immunity, Iceland: Vaccines Not Enough, as Many as Possible People Need to be Infected for herd immunity, EU Medical Chief: Natural immunity Against COVID Could be Offered by Omicron, Study Confirms Natural Immunity Offers Superior Protection Against Reinfection, Severe Disease Compared To COVID Vaccines, COVID Reinfection Remains Rare In Kids, Qatar Study Shows Naturally Immune People at Little Risk of Reinfection].
- Studies are already showing that vaccines do not offer any advantage over natural immunity [see NEJM Study Shows Vaccines Offers No Significant Advantage Compared To Natural Immunity, Big study from Japan shows no difference in viral load between boosted, vaccinated, unvaccinated, Finally Acknowledged by Mainstream Media: Natural immunity more potent than vaccines during US Delta Wave].
- Studies are also showing that vaccines could impair natural immunity [see Study From Iceland Shows COVID Reinfection Rises With Number of Vaccine Doses, Study: Vaccination Increases Risk of COVID-19 Infection, Mainstream media finally takes notice COVID reinfections becoming more frequent, Finally on mainstream media: COVID shots impair long-term immunity, Vaccinated Individuals More Prone to COVID Infection with Beta, Gamma, and Delta Variants].
- Several credible scientists have already spoken about the dangers of repeated COVID boosters [see Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon: Stop Vaccine Boosters, Serious Risks Recorded, Influential journal publishes warning on boosters, Sir Peter Vallance: Boosters every four months cannot continue, Is it Safe to Take COVID Booster Shots Annually?, Endless boosters can lead to increased autoimmune disease, EMA Warns Against Frequent Booster Shots, WHO: Boosters Using Original COVID Vaccines not Appropriate or Sustainable. Also read AstraZeneca boss: Booster jabs for all “not a good use” of taxpayer money].
Faced with all these information, you must ask yourself: why are “health experts” still pushing for booster shots?
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.