The following article was published by The New England Journal of Medicine last July 7, 2022, and was written by well-known scientists from the World Health Organization, Cornell University, Queens University, and Qatar University, to name a few.
The study, which utilizes new data from Qatar compared the effectiveness of the two-dose vaccine, the three-dose vaccine, natural immunity, and hybrid immunity. The results show the following:
- The effectiveness of vaccination of two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech shot is negligible at -1.1%.
- The effectiveness of three doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech shot and no previous infection is 52.2%.
- The effectiveness of previous infection against symptomatic BA.2 infection is 46.1%.
- The effectiveness of previous infection and two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech shot against symptomatic BA.2 infection was 55.1%.
- The effectiveness of previous infection and three doses of Pfizer-BioNTech shot against symptomatic BA.2 infection was 77.3%
- Previous infection alone, Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination alone, and hybrid immunity all showed strong effectiveness against severe, critical, or fatal Covid-19 due to BA.2 infection.
- Similar results were observed in analyses of effectiveness against BA.1 infection and of vaccination with the Moderna shot.
The authors of the study conclude: “No discernable differences in protection against symptomatic BA.1 and BA.2 infection were seen with previous infection, vaccination, and hybrid immunity. Vaccination enhanced protection among persons who had had a previous infection. Hybrid immunity resulting from previous infection and recent booster vaccination conferred the strongest protection.”
Editor’s Note: We know that the authors of this article concluded that vaccination has enhanced the protection of those who previously had an infection, but that conclusion must be questioned. Was it vaccination that was enhancing natural immunity, or was it natural immunity enhancing the effect of vaccination?
Anyone who knows how to read will see that the study authors were spinning their results. It is clear that the “immunity” offered by the COVID shots does not last, hence the need for boosters. The high effectiveness against symptomatic infection of the three-dose mRNA shot and previous infection is temporary, and will eventually wane. Meanwhile, we now know that natural immunity is longer-lasting [see New Study: Natural Immunity from Prior COVID Infection Among Unvaccinated Individuals Lasted for at least 650 Days].
This study is also showing us that natural immunity is just as good as vaccination in terms of preventing severe, critical, or fatal COVID, which now erodes the narrative that vaccination is the only way out of this pandemic. In fact, we insist that natural immunity is so much better than vaccination because it does not impair the immune system and it does not lead to debilitating diseases that are bound to come with the vaccines. [Here are a few examples: Data Suggests Sudden Adult Death Syndrome Due To Vaccines, Mainstream media finally takes notice COVID reinfections becoming more frequent, Study: Vaccination Increases Risk of COVID-19 Infection, Studies Link COVID Shots to New Type of Incurable, Fatal Degenerative Brain Disorder, Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon: Stop Vaccine Boosters, Serious Risks Recorded, The truth is coming out: mRNA shots cause blood clots, FDA Limits Use of J&J Vaccine Over Blood Clotting Disorder, But Experts Say Pfizer, Moderna Shots Pose Similar Risk. More side effects due to the COVID shot are expected. To know more, read our article category on Vaccines].
Now if you think that the updated COVID shots are the solution, then think again. [See Pfizer’s Covid Vaccine Protection Against Omicron Fades Just Weeks After Second And Third Dose].
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.