According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Medicines Agency, and of course, scientific evidence, annual booster shots make no sense.
- EMA Warns Against Frequent Booster Shots
- UK Vaccine Taskforce Chair: Booster Strategy Makes Little Sense
- Evidence Shows: Taking Booster Shot is Insanity
- Top FDA virologists, WHO scientists: No credible evidence for COVID booster shots
Aside from the fact that boosters do not work, there is strong evidence showing that taking COVID shots repeatedly can impair the immune system’s natural ability to fight the virus.
- CDC advisors raise concerns about ‘over-vaccination’ and ask the White House for more data to show boosters are needed
- Endless boosters can lead to increased autoimmune disease
It is a wonder then why the Philippine government is even talking about wasting its resources on annual COVID boosters when there really is no merit to making it “a yearly thing”.