The direct answer to this question has been discussed thoroughly by Atty. Aaron Soguilon in the following video interview recorded by Covid Call to Humanity. According to Atty. Soguilon, RA 11525, the very law that enabled the government to create an emergency purchase of vaccines, has also ensured that no discrimination on the basis of vaccination status will be made by any entity in the country.
Moreover, a document published by the Commission on Human Rights in May 2020 ensured that COVID policies imposed by the government, particularly those that curtailed the right to free movement are lawful and are “based on clear and compelling grounds affecting national security, public safety, or public health”.
The question is: what are the “clear and compelling” bases of these executive orders coming from Local Government Units (LGUs)?
We have heard varied reasons, many of which can be easily debunked.
For example, some LGUs claim that the unvaccinated are a threat to public health because they are asymptomatic carriers. But science now shows that it is the vaccinated who are now carriers of COVID, not the unvaccinated.
- Lancet: Vaccinated are significant sources of COVID transmission
- Mandaluyong City Covid-19 Cases are Driven by Vaccinated
- DOH Admitted: Fully-Vaccinated People Can Still Get COVID-19
- Singapore Overtakes 2020 Record Despite High Vaccination Rate, Experts Admit Surge due to Waning Protection from Vaccine
- Vaccinated are the Superspreaders
- Research shows fully vaccinated individuals infected with COVID have become presymptomatic superspreaders
Meanwhile, some claim that imposing restrictions on the unvaccinated is the government’s way of protecting them from the vaccinated who are carriers of COVID.Restricting Mobility of Vax-Free Individuals is an Assault on Constitutionally-Protected Rights We now know that these are but empty words. International data shows that it is the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are most affected by COVID and new SARS-CoV-2 variants. The unvaccinated therefore do not need protection, nor do they need to be prevented from leaving their homes and participating in society.
- Fauci Admits Vaccines are Failing to Protect Vaccinated from COVID Hospitalization and Death
- Norway Study Finds ZERO Vaccine Effectiveness Against Death for Covid Hospital Patients
- Majority of Covid-19 Deaths and Hospitalizations in Scotland are Fully Vaccinated
- FDA Report Finds All-Cause Mortality Higher Among Vaccinated
- Vaccinated people more vulnerable to Omicron infection
- Vaccinated Individuals More Prone to COVID Infection with Beta, Gamma, and Delta Variants
Others, still, claim that even if the vaccines are waning, they are our only hope at ending this pandemic. This claim has been debunked many times over. Only natural immunity, not vaccines, can bring us herd immunity.
- Geert Vanden Boosche: Natural immunity, not vaccines, will create herd immunity
- New Study Shows Natural Immunity More Protective Over Time Than COVID Vaccination
- Qatar Study Shows Naturally Immune People at Little Risk of Reinfection
- CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
- Hundreds of Researches Confirm Natural Immunity is Complete and Longer-lasting, More Powerful than COVID Vaccines
- Thousands of Physicians and Scientists Reach Consensus: Natural Immunity Works, Children Do Not Need COVID Vaccination
- No Need for Vaccines: Children’s Immune Systems Primed and Ready for SARS-CoV-2
There are also several voices in the international community who are already saying that mandatory vaccination of these experimental COVID shots is not acceptable.
- UN Human Rights Chief: ‘In No Circumstances’ is Forced Vaccination Okay
- German Doctors Question Proposal for Mandatory Vaccination
- Senior NIH Expert Speaks Up Against Vaccine Mandates
- US Federal Court: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional
- Japanese Health Ministry: COVID Vaccination Not Mandatory, to be Given Only with Informed Consent
So NO, these EOs restricting the freedom of movement of the unvaccinated have no scientific and legal basis, and are, therefore, illegal. They are clear violations of our constitutional right and must be challenged at all costs.