In an April 14, 2022 article published in Inquirer, Neil Arwin Mercado reported that Presidential candidate Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr., on Thursday, April 14, said he would establish an immunization registry system in every local government unit (LGU) in the country should he be elected president.
The report also stated that Marcos said the registry system will make way for easier and quicker access to all the immunization records of Filipinos through digital platforms instead of the usual physical identification cards.
In addition, Marcos said the immunization registry system is among the measures he seeks to push as the country recovers from the coronavirus pandemic, which affected several sectors and industries.
Editor’s Note: Are you willing to take chances with this kind of country leader? We do not endorse anyone or any political party; however, this kind of vision is one of those we don’t take lightly.
This digital platform Marcos refers to is inequitable and will further actualize totalitarianism. This pronouncement has the following implications:
- The immunization registry system equates to surveillance; this is already paving the way for the digital ID [see UK Details Shift to Digitalized Identification: Is This the Reason Why They are Pushing for Digital Health Passports?].
- There will be discrimination against those who will not yield to this requirement [see How Digital ID Will Segregate People Around the World].
- If this presidential candidate wins, this will be a perpetuation of policies we abhor with the current government [see The Government Believes that 100% Vaccination is the Key to Getting the Philippines Back to Normal; Why can’t the Philippine government give up its unscientific, illogical, and useless COVID policies?].
- Digital platforms appear more like data mining, surveillance, and invasion of privacy, as a preface to a great reset [see Vaccine Passports Are Conditioning Us To Accept The Great Reset; Public Seminar Episode 29: The Great Reset is Here].
- Seemingly, this kind of platform will be an opportunity for those who authored to amend RA 11525 and make vaccines mandatory or a precedent for the future “pandemic.” [See House bill seeks to make COVID-19 vaccine mandatory; World Health Assembly Agrees to Launch Process to Develop Global Treaty to Fight Pandemics; World Council for Health Sounds Alarms on WHO’s pandemic treaty initiative.]
Countries with stringent covid measures, including covid vaccination, have bent because people pushed back, and high courts declared covid mandates unconstitutional. Should we also resort to this to put these leaders in place? [See Austria retracts policy on mandatory COVID vaccination; UK the 11th Country to Remove COVID-19 Travel Restrictions; https://newspunch.com/new-zealand-high-court-ends-jacinda-arderns-vaccine-mandate-its-a-gross-violation-of-human-rights/.]
Vaccination should never be mandatory, particularly in experimental doses; we have bodily autonomy and the right to allow or refuse medical intervention [see Freedom Is Our Birthright, Not Conditional Based on Medical Status and University to Canadian Ethics Professor: Take the Jab or Lose Your Job].
Hence, this immunization registry system Marcos envisaged once he sat as Philippine president presents us a glimpse of where the Philippines is heading [see Vaccine passports are the key to digital tyranny; Is Ukraine’s Digital ID System a Blue Print for WEF’s Great Reset?; Laura Dodsworth: Vaccine passports will not contain a virus, they will contain people].
Suchlike other politicians who push for these experimental jabs; undoubtedly, they do not care about public health and interest, they only want power, profit, and control perdure on their terms. However, we all know that Filipinos are getting wiser, aware, and awakened to the covid truth. Authorities might coax and influence a few, but most Filipinos are now seeing beyond deception.
Filipinos are now critical of lockdowns, variants, and booster shots. Incentives and rewards lost their gleams because Filipinos know they are not mere guinea pigs and milking cows of big pharma [see Government Fails to Meet 5M Goal of 3rd Mass Vaccination Drive, Says Filipinos Don’t See the Urgency in Taking Boosters; Philippines: Fourth Wave of National Vaccination Drive for COVID Has Low Senior Citizens Turnout; The Philippines Sees Steady Decline in Vaccination Rate Despite COVID Jab Campaign Drive; Philippines: Nine Regions Failed Vaccination Drive Target].
We will tirelessly give out information that will encourage, enlighten and awaken every Filipino. Together, we will create a better post-covid Philippines and the world sans fear and hysteria [see US treats new COVID wave differently: COVID should not dictate our lives anymore; Sir Peter Vallance: Boosters every four months cannot continue].
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.