The answer is NO. The immune response recedes once an individual recovers, prominently via reduced antibodies. It is not only natural; it is indispensable to reconstruct the body to a normal balanced state.
- Are COVID-Recovered Unvaccinated Children at Risk of Reinfection?
Just as a permanent state of fever would be harmful, a high number of targetless antibodies or T-cells constantly circulating throughout the body could create serious complications such as autoimmune diseases.
- Major Impact of Circulating Antibodies https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.306340
However, this decrease in T-cells and antibodies doesn’t mean immunity is gone. This shows that the immune system has adjusted to the new situation and is now a “watchman”: Memory B- and T-cells circulating in the blood are embedded for decades:
- Researchers find life-long immunity to Spanish flu; can natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 offer the same?
- Individuals who recovered from SARS in 2003 (the disease associated with SARS-CoV infection) possess long-lasting and robust immunity to SARS-CoV-2 17 years after https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z
- Study: Natural immunity still robust and persistent after one and a half year of recovery from COVID infection
- New study: T-cells induced by COVID infection can respond to new SARS-CoV-2 variants
A temporary dis-balance is an acceptable trade-off to fight and drive out the virus during an infection. It is where we get the fever to damage as many virionshttps://www.britannica.com/science/virion as possible; once the infection is gone, the fever dissipates. T-cells self-destruct rapidly, and antibodies wane progressively; no one would ever accept permanent fever… So, why take permanently high antibodies?
Data shows the waning efficacy of the covid jabs, thus the need for booster shots. Should we resort to booster doses and forever live with high antibodies?
- COVID Vaccines Efficacy Wanes Thus Public is Encouraged to Get Booster Shots
- Philippine Infectious Disease Expert Says Second Booster Shot Only Recommended for Senior citizens, Immunocompromised, For Now
- Government Fails to Meet 5M Goal of 3rd Mass Vaccination Drive, Says Filipinos Don’t See the Urgency in Taking Boosters
The danger has never been discussed by ‘experts’ because they want you dependent on these experimental gene therapies like an addict. Of course, they will not tell us their policies are failures.
Will booster shots protect the vaccinated individual from infection and reinfection, or will they lead to unwanted health disorders?
- Endless boosters can lead to increased autoimmune disease
- COVID Boosters May Compromise Immune System Ability to Fight Virus
- WHO: Boosters Using Original COVID Vaccines not Appropriate or Sustainable
- Is it Safe to Take COVID Booster Shots Annually?
- Will kids need booster shots?
Also, do the Philippine health experts investigate the adverse events following the covid jabs and boosters? Seemingly, they don’t; they are all coincidences and blame the underlying conditions for the injuries, disease progression, and fatalities.
- The Philippines Sees Uptick on Heart Disease Incidences During Pandemic Says Expert
- Psychiatric Disorder Following Pfizer COVID Jab, Not a Rare Case, VigiAccess Has Recorded Thousands of Cases
- DOH Undersecretary Herminigildo Valle’s 17-year-old Son Dies Days After the Second Dose of COVID Jab
Our immune system is a mystery and a gift to us by the Divine Source, which is now being hijacked through experimental gene therapy. Waning antibodies doesn’t mean losing immunity; we lose our natural immunity once we succumb to experimental medical intervention in the guise of a covid vaccine.
- Immune system has 27x more protective power than vaccines: Case for COVID vaccine passports demolished
- Our immune system evolves to fight coronavirus variants
- The Science is Clear: Our Immune System Can Confer Natural Immunity Against COVID and its Variants
- Hundreds of Researches Confirm Natural Immunity is Complete and Longer-lasting, More Powerful than COVID Vaccines
- Covid-Injection Lowers Natural Immunity by five- to six-fold
- Research suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reprograms innate immune responses
- UK Government Data: Vaccinated are Seeing their Immune Response Plummet by About 5% Each Week
- PfizerGate Scandal: The Worldwide Cover-up of Data to Hide Covid-19 Vaccines Cause VAIDS