The Science is Clear: Our Immune System Can Confer Natural Immunity Against COVID and its Variants
In this article published by The Pulse on August 4, 2021, Arjun Walia presented scientific evidence on lasting natural immunity against covid infection. Multiple scientists supported the pieces of evidence.
A John Snow Memorandumhttps://www.johnsnowmemo.com/, signed by current CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, states: “That there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection.” This claim has disheartened and stunned a group of scientists.
To refute and correct that claim, Walia presented the following scientific data which proves that there is lasting immunity after COVID infection:
- One studyhttps://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4 showed that months after recovering from mild cases of COVID-19, the people studied still had immune cells in their bodies pumping out antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Another published paperhttps://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good-news-mild-covid-19-induces-lasting-antibody-protection/ states that it is normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau. They found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first symptoms. Also, these cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s firm evidence for long-lasting immunity.
- Another investigationhttps://www.smerconish.com/exclusive-content/the-beauty-of-vaccines-and-natural-immunity tells us that while natural infection may not provide permanent infection-blocking immunity, it offers anti-disease immunity against severe disease and death that is likely permanent. Among the millions that have recovered from COVID-19, exceedingly few have become sick again.
- An analysishttps://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00502-w of millions of coronavirus test results in Denmark found that people who had prior infection were still protected 6 months after the initial infection
- Another studyhttps://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.11.15.383323v1 also found that individuals who recovered from the coronavirus developed “robust” levels of B cells and T cells (necessary for fighting off the virus) and “these cells may persist in the body for a very, very long time.”
- A paperhttps://insight.jci.org/articles/view/146316 published in March 2021 suggests that most healthy adults in British Columbia, Canada, have immunity from COVID-19 albeit some of them have never been infected with it.
- The researchershttps://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting-immunity-found-after-recovery-covid-19 found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset.
- Another paperhttps://www.clinicalmicrobiologyandinfection.com/article/S1198-743X(21)00221-4/fulltext reports cross-reactive SARS-CoV-2 specific T-cells in never exposed patients suggests cellular immunity induced by other coronaviruses and previously infected people develop much stronger T-cell responses against spike protein peptides compared to infection-naïve people after mRNA vaccine.
This report also asserts that privileges for the vaccinated are returning. At the same time, the unvaccinated and those previously infected are discriminated against.
World Health Organization (WHO) even changed its definition of herd immunity into something that can only be achieved through vaccination rather than a combination of natural immunity and vaccines. They changed it back after a public backlash.
The author also shared that scientists do not believe in the push to vaccinate everybody as fast as possible, especially in children with inadequate safety testing.
Editor’s Note: There are a lot of facts published and shared online regarding natural immunity, but these days, you have to look for it. The truth will not appear in front of you if you only follow mainstream media (MSM).
Censorship is real, and MSM will not tell you to boost your immune system or ask you to delay getting the jab after covid has infected you. This, after all, runs counter to their own propaganda [read Trusted News Initiative or Corrupted News Initiative? Mission: Systematic censorship of the world’s top public health experts, Facebook cracks down on groups giving health advise, Facebook whistleblowers reveal to Project Veritas how the company plans to curb vaccine hesitancy, Another media insider reveals how network uses corrupt practices to promote COVID vaccines and fake news. To learn more about the natural immune system, read Your immune system can protect you from COVID and all its future variants, anyone who says otherwise is lying; Metastudy shows little possibility for variants to escape human immune system].
To quote from one paper presented above: “Propagated by the media, the idea that infection does not confer effective immunity has made its way into decisions by governments, public health agencies, and private institutions, harming pandemic health policy.”
Why? Because they have to sell the vaccine, even if its risks outweigh the benefits [read The evidence is in: Vaccines have failed, more dangerous than the virus, New study: Vaccines are the likely cause of adverse effects and deaths following vaccination, COVID vaccines are bioweapons. Here are the many ways they can injure you.].
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.