The following article was written by Jessica Rose and was published by the Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law Journal in May 2021. It assessed the various reports to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in order to determine the costs and benefits of COVID vaccination.
VAERS report from December 2020 to April 7, 2021 were included in the study.
Here are just a few of the results from this study:
- 57% of reported deaths following vaccination occurred within 48 hours of inoculation.
- 66% of emergency room (ER) visits following vaccination occurred within 48 hours of inoculation.
- 63% of hospitalization following vaccination occurred within 48 hours of inoculation.
- 70% of individuals developed symptoms within 48 hours following first or second doses.
- 79% of all VAERS reports were made after recipients received the first dose.
- 18% of all Adverse Events (AE) reports were cardiovascular, 12% were neurological, and 35% were immunological.
- Immunological AEs continue to rise with time even as other AEs have remained stable.
- Those aged 30 to 40 years old comprise the largest subset of reports overall.
- Higher absolute numbers of VAERS deaths and hospitalization are associated with the elderly aged 65 and above. 84% of deaths following vaccination belonged to those aged 70 to 90 years old.
- The highest frequency of cardiovascular AEs was by individuals aged 20 to 30 years of age.
- Spontaneous abortions recorded among women aged 20 to 40 years. 65% of these miscarriages happened after the first dose.
The researchers made the following conclusions:
- Vaccines are the likely cause of reported deaths, spontaneous abortions, anaphylactic reactions, in addition to cardiovascular, neurological, and immunological AEs.
- There is a strong signal from the VAERS data that the risk of suffering Serious Adverse Events (SAE) shortly after injection is significant and the overall risk signal is high.
- Autopsies should be required in cases of deaths temporally associated with the COVID-19 injections.
- Investigation and focus on immunological issues must be a priority in future studies.
- The efficacy of the experimental vaccines needs to be assessed by immunological assays and long-term studies must be required.
- Extreme care should be taken when making a decision to participate in this mass vaccination experiment.
Editor’s Note: In most countries in the world, national health agencies are quick to dismiss the association between vaccines and reported adverse effects. This study now totally destroys the claim that vaccines are safe.
Moreover, authorities have not made public the assessment criteria they use to determine whether an adverse effect is due to the vaccine or not. Without these criteria, we cannot know for sure whether an adverse effect is due to the vaccine or not.
However, due to the experimental nature of the COVID injections, we feel that the government should be more forthcoming regarding this information. We think that it is odd that the government believes that COVID is deadly, vaccines are safe, and the vaccines are the only way out of the pandemic, while at the same time refusing to give the information that would back up their assertions. Instead, some governments have resulted in fear-mongering and threats to “convince” people to vaccinate [see Leaders threaten citizens with continued lockdowns if they don’t get COVID injection].
Without transparency on how the government assesses the connection between the vaccine and reported side effects, there is no way will vaccine-hesitant individuals willingly get inoculated. What are governments, drug regulators, and health agencies hiding?
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.