The following article was published by Project Veritas (PV) on June 22, 2021. It features April Moss, a meteorologist, and a multimedia journalist previously employed by CBS 62 who announced during her CBS segment last June 20, 2021, that she will “sit down with Project Veritas to discuss the discrimination that CBS is enforcing upon its employees” (see below).
Moss says that she felt she needed to speak out against the discriminatory practices within CBS which included, among others, a requirement of weekly testing for those who refused to take the experimental vaccine. She said, “This issue is not just about me. I am watching our whole nation suffer because they’re put underneath these policies that are enacted by corporations. And this is a human rights issue. Every American, and every person on earth has the right to breathe fresh air, and to segregate somebody is completely inhumane”.
Here are a few more important details revealed by Moss in this interview:
- CBS/Viacomm network will use their platform to stop vaccine hesitancy and to promote vaccination. Apparently, some member organizations of the network have teamed up with Facebook to create a social media campaign around vaccination [also see Facebook whistleblowers reveal to Project Veritas how the company plans to curb vaccine hesitancy].
- Moss comments that the collaboration between the network and social media giants is not journalism, but a propaganda.
- She reveals that CBS engages in internal censorship, and that they have been prevented from asking pointed questions to guests that could undermine the “supposed” safety of the vaccines.
- Moss reveals that CBS has run stories that were proven to be fake.
- CBS wasn’t only biased in its reporting, they were also extremely selective with who they allow to have a voice on their platform.
Moss also took the opportunity to remind journalists to do their jobs properly. She says, “If we are shaping the American public’s mind, then we need to be seeking truth. And every single journalist who goes to school for journalism the number one thing is integrity, honesty, seeking truth. We are supposed to be the people that bring light to corruption…And if we’re seeing elected officials and people in power and they’re not getting questioned, that’s a problem…The media is responsible”.
The interview closes with the following words: “As of this interview, April Moss has been terminated from her role at CBS”.
Editor’s Note: It is an unfortunate reality to learn that our mainstream media is no longer about seeking truth [also see this expose CNN technical director admits network used fear in COVID coverage to drive ratings up]. It is painful to accept that the organizations we trusted have colluded to manipulate public perception and to modify the truth to serve their own interests.
This interview with Moss is difficult to watch because it shows us how the “pandemic” has created a form of division among us. How long can our societies stand this conflict?
It is a surprise how people are so intolerant of questioning when we know that this is the only way we can reveal the truth. Isn’t truth important now? How do these people rationalize the need to control the narrative? How can they rationalize segregation, despite the many history lessons showing us that one of the greatest milestones of humanity is its respect for individual differences and human rights. Do these no longer matter?
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.