Science has shown that healthy children’s chances of getting infected and dying of covid are nearly zero.
A small observational study about unvaccinated children getting low antibodies after covid-infection should not alarm parents of healthy children.
Children could produce fewer antibodies because they have a more robust innate immune response than adults. The following are validations why you as parents should not overreact and scurry to get your child vaccinated against covid.
Are children at risk for Covid-19 that would warrant a vaccine? What does the evidence show?
- German study confirms Children at VERY low risk of COVID-related severe disease and death
- Peer-reviewed research shows immunocompromised children at no increased risk of severe COVID
- Deaths from COVID are “Incredibly Rare” Among Children
- Fauci: Children Hospitalized because of COVID are Overcounted
Some studies show children are “at risk” of reinfection, but their immune systems are primed for SARS-CoV-2.
- No Need for Vaccines: Children’s Immune Systems Primed and Ready for SARS-CoV-2
And children who got severely ill are already sick or those with co-morbidities.
- New Study: All children in UK who died of COVID-19 were already seriously ill
- CDC Update: 75% of children who died from COVID had underlying diseases
When covid among healthy children is inconsequential, it has also been established that they are not carriers of covid; why the compulsion to vaccinate this group? Why are the authorities after the children when data shows the risk of covid jabs outweigh the benefits if there’s any?
- COVID Vaccines Would Kill 117 Children Aged Five to 11-Year-Olds in Order to Save One Child Dying from COVID
- Should you vaccinate your children?
- Will Vaccinating Our Children Make Our Society COVID-Safe?
- Will kids need booster shots?
- Are the Chinese COVID Vaccines Safer for Children?
- DOH: 1.2M Five to 11 Years Old, 9.7M Minors Vaccinated
You, parents, would you buy this fear-peddling on reinfection when your child has a powerful immune system to fight the disease the first time it appears? Would you wager your child’s health to appease that fear? Are you ready to deal with vaccine side effects (including death), so your child can be protected from a mild illness? Think before it’s too late!
- FDA knew COVID vaccines would lead to severe adverse events, sanitized info was given to people to prevent vaccine-hesitancy
- New Pfizer data confirms: Clinical trial data was compromised
- New data show Pfizer not effective for kids 5 to 11 years old
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals President Admits mRNA “Vaccines” are Cell and Gene Therapy