The following article was written by Sonia Elijah and was published by Trial Site News last March 7, 2022. It is an analysis of the recently released Pfizer documents consisting of 10,000 of over 450,000 vaccine-related data which the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) relied upon to grant Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the vaccine [This is part of the data that the FDA wanted 75 years to release, read The Victory for Transparency: Judge Gives FDA Eight Months, Not 75 Years, to Produce Pfizer Safety Data].
Some of the most important points raised by Elijah in this analysis include the following:
- Majority of the trial sites for Pfizer was run by Ventavia, the same company that is currently facing a lawsuit for violating the False Claims Act [read Pfizer Trial Whistleblower Continues Lawsuit].
- Classification of participants to the clinical trial was anomalous. For example, one participant was categorized as “healthy” but was actually suffering from type 2 diabetes, angina, and had a cardiac stent placement following myocarditis.
- Forms relating to adverse events following vaccination were inappropriately filled out. For example, the same participant discussed above, had a myocardial infarction which was a serios adverse event, but the section on serious adverse event was left blank.
- Antibody dependent enhancement was on the trial watchlist, which indicates that they had some concern about this condition.
- The investigators were unblinded, which meant that they knew which participants were assigned to placebo, and who were given the vaccine which directly contradicts their trial protocol.
- Participants were subsequently unblinded which meant that the trial was subject to substantial biases, and could in turn have significantly affected integrity of the data.
- Participants who developed new diseases following vaccination were not reported appropriately. For example, a patient who developed kidney stones, hypokalaemia, and a urinary tract infection a month after vaccination, investigators said that the events are “not related” to the study treatment.
Editor’s Note: We recommend that you read the entire analysis to see and understand anomalous records of adverse events found in the Pfizer clinical trial.
Take note that these clinical trial data have only been seen by the US FDA. No other country’s drug regulators were able to see and analyze these data. The majority of the EUAs released by countries was based on the findings of the FDA. Did the FDA actually look at the details of the trial data or did they just rely on the biased overall report by Pfizer?
As can be seen in this short analysis of the Pfizer documents, investigators were engaged in a misdemeanor. The results of the clinical trial were compromised.
Now, remember: the Pfizer-BioNTech is the only COVID jab that is being used on our children. If their safety trials are fraudulent, and your child has received this vaccine, then you have just compromised the health and safety of your children [here is an analysis made by Nicanor analyzing an earlier data dump of Pfizer clinical trial: Pfizer’s Assassin Vaccine].
We sincerely hope that kids received the placebo shot, but given the number of young people suffering from adverse events, with some dying, we are horrified by the possible long-term effects [see Experimental mRNA vaccines could cause long term chronic illnesses, Long-term dangers of experimental mRNA shots].
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.