Despite the consistently low fresh covid cases for the past week, Department of Health Secretary Francisco Duque III seemed unenthusiastic and cautious about the covid surge in neighboring countries with over 70% vaccination rate. He backpedaled in recommending alert level 0.
Perhaps, Duque had determined that once the government allows alert level 0, it will be harder for them to encourage people to take the jab.
- Government Fails to Meet 5M Goal of 3rd Mass Vaccination Drive, Says Filipinos Don’t See the Urgency in Taking Boosters
- Philippines: Fourth Wave of National Vaccination Drive for COVID Has Low Senior Citizens Turnout
Although, one of his worries is the transmission during the election campaign. Was there a rise in cases from hundreds of people who gathered in the Philippine Sports Arena for a political rally?
They would probably say that attendees were all vaccinated, but we all know how covid jab failed to protect the covid transmission, especially in closed areas, even with the masks on.
- Lancet: Vaccinated are significant sources of COVID transmission
- Study shows 90% of particles can pass through cloth masks, making them useless for preventing COVID transmission
Can we possibly say because there was no testing; therefore, there were no cases?
Furthermore, DOH appears to have adhered to their narratives that covid is deadly and covid jabs are safe and effective, thus the tenacity to give immunocompromised and senior citizens the fourth dose.
When global data shows, covid jabs are useless to mitigate covid.
Countries with high vaccination rates and boosted are still confronted with covid upsurges; why does the Philippines aim for a 90% inoculation rate when clearly covid injections do not provide herd immunity?
- Worldwide data from 185 nations prove that the highest death rates are in the most vaccinated countries; we are now in a pandemic of the vaccinated
- Big Data Analysis of 145 Countries Shows Vaccine Deployment Led to Increase in COVID Deaths and Cases
- Will 90% COVID Inoculation Rate Protect Filipinos from Surge of New Cases and High Mortality?
- Why Can’t COVID Vaccines Create Herd Immunity?
Is Duque’s fear unprecedented and overly cautious, or does he know that the higher the vaccination rate, the higher the cases and fatality?
- Countries with the highest vaccination rates also facing surge in COVID cases and deaths
- CDC Data: COVID infection, hospitalization among vaccinated increase drastically
Is this an excellent alibi to keep the Alert Level 1 and be obstinate in the inoculation campaign?