The use of fear to control populations and make them follow government-identified COVID strategies is so well-known there is no longer any use in debating it.
It has been established from the start of the touted pandemic that humanity was subjected to a behavioral and social science experiment; there are numerous published evidence, yet people seem not to care, as long as they conform with the majority.
- Reporting on one’s behavior: a survey experiment on the nonvalidity of self-reported COVID-19 hygiene-relevant routine behavior https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8060533/
- Behavioral gender differences are reinforced during the COVID-19 crisis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34584107/
- Lockdown is the world’s biggest psychological experiment – and we will pay the price https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/this-is-the-psychological-side-of-the-covid-19-pandemic-that-were-ignoring/
- Scientists admit: Use of fear to control behavior during the COVID crisis was totalitarian
- CNN technical director admits network used fear in COVID coverage to drive ratings up
- Maajid Nawaz: COVID is a military-grade psychological operation launched by countries on their citizens
- Applying Behavioral and Social Science to Address Vaccine hesitancy and Foster Vaccine Confidence https://obssr.od.nih.gov/sites/obssr/files/inline-iles/OBSSR_VaccineWhitePaper_FINAL_508.pdf
- Assessing Behavioral Economic-Based Approaches to Address COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8386387/
- The Real Global Pandemic is not COVID-19, it is Mass Psychosis
- Podcast with Dr. Mark McDonald, clinical Psychologist, Informed Dissent – CHILDREN AND THE PANDEMIC – Are adults adjudicating a life sentence of fear? (buzzsprout.com)
But fear-mongering was not just used to make people compliant with COVID policies. It also served to suspend critical thinking and deter people from seeing the many inconsistencies in our midst. It has served to make law-abiding societies that relied solely on self-appointed authorities.
- Fear appeal: The science of using fear to manipulate people into submission
- This is how governments plan to weaponize psychology to keep the public compliant
Consider this: despite the decreasing number of cases in the Philippines and the recommendation to downgrade the alert level, health experts are still afraid of totally removing all other “minimum public health standards.” Cities may be in alert level 1, but masking, proof of vaccination, and physical distancing remain.
So now the question is: what’s the point? Whereas many countries have already removed their COVID restrictions, the Philippines remains steadfast to these useless rules.
- South Africa eases most COVID restrictions, citing high population immunity
- How Denmark decided COVID isn’t a critical threat to society
- More European countries roll back COVID restrictions
At present, authorities are still employing those tactics they mustered in 2020. They are using fear to make people compliant under duress.
- Only vaccinated teachers may participate in the face-to-face classes, and vaccinated learners shall be preferred https://www.deped.gov.ph/2022/02/02/on-the-expansion-phase-of-limited-face-to-face-classes/
- IATF approves amended guidelines for Alert Level 1 however, proof of full vaccination shall be required before entry in the list of establishments identified under the principles of 3C’s (closed, crowded, and close contact areas) strategy against Covid-19. https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1168637
When there is no law mandating covid jabs, they use soft coercion, bigotry, and discrimination. All the restrictions are anti-poor, thus the tenacity of the Public Attorney’s Office to uphold the constitution.
- Public Attorney’s Office Welcomes Complainants Who are Victims of Mandatory Vaccination and Discrimination
- PAO Chief Atty Persida Acosta Calls for the LGUs Not to Discriminate Against the Vaccine-Free
- What are the Constitutional and Scientific Bases for Restricting Movements of Vaccine-Free Citizens when COVID-19 Infects Anyone Regardless of Vaccination Status?
- Are the executive orders being passed by LGUs restricting the movement of the vaccine-free, legal?
Now, mainstream media is telling us that all of these efforts made by the government have caused more Filipinos to be more accepting of the vaccine.
But then again, data from the third mass inoculation drive says otherwise. Why did the government fail to meet its target? Where is the drop of hesitancy there?
- Government Fails to Meet 5M Goal of 3rd Mass Vaccination Drive, Says Filipinos Don’t See the Urgency in Taking Boosters
The government has made broad claims that they are backed up by science. For example, they claim that majority of those hospitalized for COVID are unvaccinated, but they won’t produce the breakdown of cases based on vaccination status.
It’s just like the claim that the COVID vaccine is safe and effective, but the government has failed to look at the anomalous increase in excess deaths in 2021.
- 2021 Excess Deaths in the Philippines Shows Pandemic, but it is Not COVID
- Popcom: Philippines Logs Highest Mortality Rate in 2021, Highest in a Year Post WWII
They rely on the fact that the Philippine society is scared out of its wits and will stay compliant with government guidelines. That is just one aspect of the behavioral experiment. As the global pandemic unravels, we can be sure that we will discover the many ways our Philippine society was subjected to mass behavioral experiments.