There is no reason for young people to take the COVID vaccine. And yes, that statement includes immunocompromised children.
- Peer-reviewed research shows immunocompromised children at no increased risk of severe COVID
- Expert evidence regarding the use of Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine for children
- mRNA Inventor: Toxic Spike Proteins from COVID Jabs Often Cause Permanent Damage in Kids
The vaccines cannot prevent infection or transmission. Governments insist that vaccines are effective at preventing serious complications of COVID, but the data shows us that children are at almost zero risk of severe disease and death due to COVID.
- German study confirms Children at VERY low risk of COVID-related severe disease and death
- Deaths from COVID are “Incredibly Rare” Among Children
- Updated IFR for COVID Confirms 99.9987% Survival for Under-20’s
Aside from this, children are at risk of developing heart inflammation and other side effects due to the mRNA jab.
- Journal article confirms younger males at higher risk of myocarditis following COVID vaccination, VAERS cases, “just the tip of the iceberg”
- One in 9 Children Suffered Severe Adverse Reaction from the COVID Vaccine
- Taiwan halts second dose of Pfizer COVID vaccine for children aged 12-17 years
Also, several more advanced countries than the Philippines have already declared that they will not allow the vaccination of young, healthy children aged 5 to 11 years.
- Sweden will not recommend COVID vaccines for kids aged 5 to 11 years
- Norway Believes Natural Immunity is Better Protection for Children Five to 11 Years
- Finland will not recommend COVID injections for healthy children aged 5 to 11 years
If parents are worried about the safety of their children from COVID, then we recommend that you read these statements from doctors themselves.