When one recovers from COVID, one gets broad, durable, and long-lasting natural immunity against the virus.
- Finally Acknowledged by Mainstream Media: Natural immunity more potent than vaccines during US Delta Wave
- Immune system has 27x more protective power than vaccines: Case for COVID vaccine passports demolished
- New Study Shows Natural Immunity More Protective Over Time Than COVID Vaccination
- Hundreds of Researches Confirm Natural Immunity is Complete and Longer-lasting, More Powerful than COVID Vaccines
- Thousands of Physicians and Scientists Reach Consensus: Natural Immunity Works, Children Do Not Need COVID Vaccination
- The Science is Clear: Our Immune System Can Confer Natural Immunity Against COVID and its Variants
- Your immune system can protect you from COVID and all its future variants, anyone who says otherwise is lying
Unlike vaccines, whose efficacy declines after only a few months, natural immunity ensures fewer chances of reinfection, or when reinfection does occur, they are typically mild and manageable.
- Qatar Study Shows Naturally Immune People at Little Risk of Reinfection
- Largest scientific study: COVID-recovered individuals better protected from Delta compared to the vaccinated
- COVID-recovered patients are protected from reinfection, no need to discriminate against them
- Researchers find life-long immunity to Spanish flu, can natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 offer the same?
- New study found pre-existing SARS-CoV-2 immunity in general population
Perhaps the biggest advantage of natural immunity is that it creates herd immunity. It stops transmission of the virus, hence protecting vulnerable populations.
- CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
- Study: Children are not superspreaders, time to go back to school
- Global Study: No child known has passed coronavirus to adults
Early studies have also shown that most healthy and young individuals do not even get a positive COVID test, but they develop lasting immunity against the virus by mere exposure to a COVID-positive individual. This is how powerful our immune system is.
- Kids develop coronavirus antibodies without testing positive
- T-cell immunity found in SARS-CoV-2 infected individuals and close contacts who never experienced detectable infection
These are just some of the reasons why several countries in Europe such as Switzerlandhttps://covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/foreign, ItalyItaly’s Green Pass recognizes natural immunity, and Germanyhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/5-countries-you-can-travel-to-with-proof-of-covid-19-recovery/ar-AAT0QZv now allow unvaccinated travellers who recovered from COVID-19 to enter their countries. Meanwhile, the United States and several institutions there are now accepting proof of natural immunity in place of vaccination see Spectrum Health Workers Can Use Natural Immunity as Vaccine Mandate Exemption.
The question is: if the goal of the Philippine government is to ensure the safe reopening of the country, why are they ignoring natural immunity? Why does the government insist on vaccination when natural immunity is so much more robust and powerful?