This new push for boosters has nothing to do with the reopening of classes, or the resumption of economic activity. It has nothing to do with the new “surge” being predicted by the Department of Health.https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/covid-19-weekly-watch-june-26-july-2-2022.
Instead, it an attempt of this new, controversial government to evade blame for failing to roll out the 27 million vaccine doses, roughly worth PHP 80 billion, which are expiring this July.
Never mind that children did not need the initial COVID shots, Bongbong Marcos want them boosted anyway.
- Vaccine Experts Say COVID Booster Shots for Children Not Yet Necessary
Vaccinating large portions of the population has become the primary goal of our governments. Now that the number of Filipinos who are willing to take the vaccine has stagnated at 67%, and our vaccine stocks are not bound to be used any time soon, the government is pushing for the boosters to lure gullible people to take the vaccines again, even when these booster shots offer no real benefit.
- Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon: Stop Vaccine Boosters, Serious Risks Recorded
- Influential journal publishes warning on boosters
- Sir Peter Vallance: Boosters every four months cannot continue
- WHO: Boosters Using Original COVID Vaccines not Appropriate or Sustainable
- EMA Warns Against Frequent Booster Shots
- NEJM Study Shows Vaccines Offers No Significant Advantage Compared To Natural Immunity
- Big study from Japan shows no difference in viral load between boosted, vaccinated, unvaccinated
- Endless boosters can lead to increased autoimmune disease
- COVID Boosters May Compromise Immune System Ability to Fight Virus
- Is it Safe to Take COVID Booster Shots Annually?
- Will kids need booster shots?
Are you willing to give up your and your children’s health in exchange for the incentives for getting yourself injected with an experimental shot?