We hope that through our previous articles on this website, it is clear to people, parents at least, that mandatory vaccination of children should never be an option to the reopening of classes.
- Should you vaccinate your children?
- Will Vaccinating Our Children Make Our Society COVID-Safe?
- Will the Philippine Government Mandate the Vaccination of Children?
Now the question is: should teachers be required to take the vaccine before they are allowed in class? If the purpose of mandatory vaccination for teachers is to prevent transmission, then the answer to this question is NO. We have known for at least a year now that vaccines cannot stop transmission and infection.
- Fauci: Early COVID-19 vaccines will only prevent symptoms, not block infection
- CDC Head declares COVID ‘vaccines’ don’t prevent infections or transmissions
- Israeli study concludes vaccines have failed to prevent spread of COVID
- Iceland: Vaccines Not Enough, as Many as Possible People Need to be Infected for herd immunity
- Why Can’t COVID Vaccines Create Herd Immunity?
If the purpose of vaccination is to ensure that teachers do not suffer severe disease or death due to COVID, we need to ask: where is the data proving without a doubt that unvaccinated teachers will in fact experience severe COVID or death?
- Updated IFR for COVID Confirms 99.9987% Survival for Under-20’s
- CDC updates planning scenarios, shows IFR lower than flu
Moreover, data is now showing that the vaccines are useless against new variants of COVID. What makes people think that having teachers vaccinated against COVID will be useful?
- Fully vaccinated and boosted: Should you take the 4th vaccine dose if you are immunocompromised?
- CDC Data: COVID infection, hospitalization among vaccinated increase drastically
- Israeli hospital director: Vaccine has no significance regarding severe illness
- Norway Study Finds ZERO Vaccine Effectiveness Against Death for Covid Hospital Patients
- Study shows COVID vaccines unable to protect vulnerable groups
- Big Data Analysis of 145 Countries Shows Vaccine Deployment Led to Increase in COVID Deaths and Cases
- Vaccinated Individuals More Prone to COVID Infection with Beta, Gamma, and Delta Variants
- New data shows vaccines useless against COVID in the long-term
Also, as early as 2020, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has already given a conclusive answer to this question.
Why then is the Philippines’ Department of Education forcing teachers to take the vaccine?