In this video shared on Facebook by My Inner Voice, Philippine Senate President Vicente Sotto III has aired his concern about the discrimination against vaccine-free citizens.
The following are Senator Sotto’s arguments:
- Restricting unvaccinated dining in the restaurant in fear that vaccine-free individuals transmit the virus more than vaccinated. “Bakit ikaw ba na vaccinated hindi nakakahawa kapag nagkaroon ka?” (Why, are the vaccinated ones not contagious when they get infected?) [See Lancet: Vaccinated are significant sources of COVID transmission]
- WHOhttps://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/12/who-chief-tedros-confirms-covid-vaccine-useless-and-should-not-be-given-to-kids/ and other health authorities have declared that vaccine-free and vaccinated can transmit and get infected [see Harvard Study: Vaccines will not end the pandemic; CDC Head declares COVID ‘vaccines’ don’t prevent infections or transmissions; Fauci Admits Vaccines are Failing to Protect Vaccinated from COVID Hospitalization and Death; DOH Admitted: Fully-Vaccinated People Can Still Get COVID-19].
- No vaccine, no ride: how about those who are covid-survivors? [See New Study Shows Natural Immunity More Protective Over Time Than COVID Vaccination; COVID-recovered patients are protected from reinfection, no need to discriminate against them.]
- Covid survivors have more robust immune systems than vaccinated ones: what’s the point of restricting vaccines free to take public transport? [See What’s wrong with the DoTr’s “no vax, no ride” policy?]
Sen. Sotto also highlighted the power of natural immunity by relating his family’s experience. He said that his neutralizing antibodies after 2-doses of Sinovac and Pfizer booster shot is only 549, his wife is only 59, and his eldest offspring, a covid survivor, and also vaccine-free has 7,000 neutralizing antibodies [See Covid-Injection Lowers Natural Immunity by five- to six-fold]
Editor’s Note: This call from Senator Vicente Sotto implies one thing, senators taking notice is only a reflection of the fact that the noise from the anti-vaccination movement is strong.
Sen. Sotto made distinguished points, and he was correct to mention that unvaccinated ones have a more robust immune system than the vaccinated. His laboratory results are similar to what the science reveals [see Hundreds of Researches Confirm Natural Immunity is Complete and Longer-lasting, More Powerful than COVID Vaccines].
Coincidentally, Senator Sotto was invited by CDCPh to appear in their zoom huddle on January 16, 2022. He guaranteed he would find the impeccable timing during the Senate sessions next week to speak and present all the issues raised to him during the huddle. Here are some points raised during the discussion in the zoom huddle:
- Unvaccinated are being discriminated.
- You can not claim a vaccine is safe under emergency use authorization.
- Vaccine injuries were presented, especially the increasing cases of myocarditis.
- Why isn’t natural immunity not being recognized?
- Target to inoculate is 70% adult population; it could have already been obtained.
- Injecting people who have natural immunity is an anomaly.
- Incidental covid among hospitalization .
- Vaccination should have proper informed consent, not coerced and forced.
- Most covid cases in Mandaluyong City are vaccinated, yet now unvaccinated are being segregated and asserted to be transmitting the virus.
- Sally Clark presented her analysis of the PSA data and indicated that depopulation already started in September 2021.
- Vaccine batch here in the Philippines could be not suitable for Filipino people, the benefits of having adequate clinical trials.
- DOH neglected the serious adverse events recorded by FDA.
- Covid vaccine injury and fatalities were raised.
Here are Senator Sotto’s commitments:
- To present the cases to the senate in the coming week, latest on Monday, January 25.
- He said he doubts if the no vax, no ride will succeed, but he will see how it would go on January 17 since there was no guidelines how the public transport will go with it.
- To encourage prevention and early treatment.
- To request CDCPh leadership to be present once he presents to the committee of the whole.
See the entire zoom huddle here CDC Ph Weekly Huddle Jan 15, 2022 (rumble.com).
This shows that the CCH and PRACT advocacy has rippled, and we are no longer alone in fighting to end mandatory vaccination. There are already several groups winning minor victories and fighting for what is right. [See CCH LAUNCHES ITS COVID HERO AGAINST COVID TYRANNY SERIES; General Santos City Repeals Resolution Requiring Vaccination To Access Private and Public Services; CHR Chief for Region 6 Says Vaccination of Workers Must Remain Voluntary.]
We already have Senator Manny Pacquiao, Senator Koko Pimentel, Atty, Persida Acosta, The Commission on Human Right (CHR) and now Senate President Vicente Sotto, who are already championing the constitution. We should be keen on the follow-up of these actions and let’s hope these people will walk their talk for real this time.
Let’s not lose hope! We live the truth; we are winning!