The following is a press briefing released by The White House last September 24, 2021. It details some of the discussions and commitments made during the Global COVID-19 Summit held last September 22, 2021.
The summit highlighted three important actions:
- equitable distribution of vaccine doses by donating to COVAX and approving the waiver that will enable countries to produce the vaccines
- to step up efforts to get vaccines in the arms of people
- to create a global health security financing mechanism which will be used to prepare and respond to future pandemics, and
- to work towards common goals and targets to measure progress.
Other important highlight of the event include the following:
- Biden called for countries to support COVAX as a main mechanism for sharing WHO-authorized vaccines and to “solve core challenges toward ending the pandemic and building back better”.
- World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom-Ghebreyesus said that “we owe it to those who lost their lives to build better governance, financing, systems, and tools to ensure global health security”. He adds a goal for all countries to vaccinate at least 40% of the population by the of 2021, and 70% by mid-2022.
- South African President Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa called for the establishment of a global vaccination plan.
- World Trade Organization Director-General Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emphasizes the risk of the pandemic to economic recovery, saying “Either we converge downwards by allowing the virus to drag all of us back down, or we converge upwards by vaccinating the world”. She noted the centrality of trade in this effort, highlighting Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines which required input from various countries.
- GAVI, The Vaccine Alliance will receive $380 million from the US “to provide political risk insurance to facilitate shipment of vaccines to nine countries across three continents”.
Editor’s Note: To anyone who is already well-versed with the anomalous dealings during this COVID hysteria, this proceedings from the Global COVID-19 Summit carries huge implications for the rest of the world. To an extent, a lot of the proposals here are reminiscent of the issues surrounding the establishment of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank (WB) and the push to establish a global infrastructure that would control the world economy. The difference is that this time, the push is covert, and is cloaked by the “health crisis” [we recommend you read Alternative views concerning the COVID-19 vaccine to better understand this assertion].
The Summit framed COVID as the “most pressing societal challenge we have ever faced” without looking at the reality that it was government’s policies that has led to this massive challenge. Stopping the world economy for a “pandemic” with 99% recovery rate was not the work of the virus – it was the decision of stupid politicians who followed the bandwagon. The virus could have been eliminated in six weeks, and populations could have been indefinitely protected if only governments followed the science [see Dr. Knut Wittkowski: Lockdowns are creating a new epidemic. Also read articles on the faulty RT-PCR tests which were used as basis for public policy, FDA documents show no reference virus for RT-PCR tests, virus strain found in tests may not be the causative agent for COVID, New study proves that RT-PCR positivity should not be used as a measure of infectiousness, Sweden: PCR cannot be used for diagnosis].
What are these “common goals and targets” which will be used to “measure progress” of countries? Who will determine these, and will the people who have been most affected by public policy be included in the discussion? Or will this use a top-down approach again, overruling all that we have learned about development work? What does “building back better” mean?
Like we have said in the past: vaccination is a key to a much larger agenda. This is the reason why the COVID summit has underscored on the “equitable” distribution of vaccines. We already know for a fact that these vaccines do not work, that they are unnecessary, and that they are dangerous [see Iceland and Denmark: No herd immunity from vaccines, Dr. Peter McCullough: Successful early treatment for COVID makes vaccines unnecessary, Immune system has 27x more protective power than vaccines: Case for COVID vaccine passports demolished, Covid Vaccines are Bioweapons for Mass Genocide].
The push for global vaccination will not end the pandemic. Acquiescing to vaccinate will instead, lead to a world where the same coercion and illogical policies as we are experiencing now will become widespread [This is already starting. See France has toppled liberty, Italy Makes “Green Pass” Mandatory for All Workers, Judge Removes Child Custody from Mom Who Refuses to Take the COVID Jab, Biden vaccine mandates and passports stirs hornet’s nest, inspires massive pushback, Quarantine App: Surveillance Tool in Disguise, Public school in Washington forces athletes to wear ankle monitors as a condition for participating in team sports, Israel vaccine czar warns citizens they need to prepare for fourth injections, says, “This is our life from now on”. Also read Covid Mandates: Unscientific, Irrational and Fraudulent, Dozens of Reasons to Stop Them Now].