The following is a briefing document published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) last July 26, 2020. It outlines some guidance on the use of focused camps for displaced populations and low-resource settings. It also looks at the various implications of this strategy, which the CDC calls the “Shielding Approach”.
According to the document, the shielding approach aims to reduce severe COVID-19 cases by regulating “contact between individuals at higher risk of developing the severe disease (high-risk) and the general population (low-risk)“. The strategy requires the temporary relocation of high-risk individuals into “green zones” which will be established by local communities.
The document states that the shielding approach is an ambitious undertaking, which has its own issues to consider. Based on the document, the CDC is also aware that, while the strategy has been utilized by the UK, “there is no empirical evidence whether this approach will increase, decrease or have no effect on morbidity and mortality” of COVID.
Editor’s Note: The document below was published in July 2020, but it is a repurposed version of an earlier CDC document entitled Quarantine and Isolation. https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/quarantine-stations-us.html The earlier refers to U.S. Quarantine Stations as a part of a comprehensive system that serves to limit the transmission of communicable diseases in the United States. These quarantine stations are located in US entry ports.
While the document attached below was published in the early part of the COVID “pandemic”, it has not aged. Here are the many reasons why it continues to be relevant until today:
- Several U.S. states have started to implement green zones or isolation camps. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-discussed-strategy-to-isolate-people-inside-refugee-camps-to-stop-covid-19/
- The last utilization of quarantine station was in 2007 after the SARS outbreak in 2003 but that was because SARS has case fatality ratio (CFR) of 11%https://www.who.int/csr/sars/en/WHOconsensus.pdf. Meanwhile, at the CFR of SARS-CoV-2 is so much lower at 2.05% (As of September 23, 2021)https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid#the-current-case-fatality-rate-of-covid-19. In terms of infection fatality ratio (IFR), we see that COVID-19 is benign at around 0.2-0.3% (the IFR of flu is 0.4%). This diminishes the “colossal” need for these internment camps. [See CDC updates planning scenarios, shows IFR lower than flu, New estimates put COVID infection fatality rate at 0.15%].
- A harmless virus peddled as “deadly” through mainstream media’s (MSM) fear and hysteria propaganda has caused a myriad effects to people’s health. Many have fallen victims to this idiocracy, and after 18 months, people still believe the lies. The deadliest part of COVID-19 is the deception manufactured by MSM. [See New study shows that distrust of mainstream media, other organizations, growing among general public; Another media insider reveals how network uses corrupt practices to promote COVID vaccines and fake news; One million homes have stopped paying for BBC; CNN technical director admits network used fear in COVID coverage to drive ratings up]
- Lockdowns do not work, and the evidence suggests that governments need to do a focused protection approach [see The Great Barrington Declaration: Life must return to normal for the healthy, the vulnerable must be protected, COVID-19 PANDEMIC: THE PHILIPPINE EXPERIENCE]. This shielding approach is not the right solution as it will only isolate high-risk populations, typically the elderly and the sick, who are already burdened by the year-long confinement and the inability to be with the people they love. Furthermore, we have seen in psychoneuroimmunology that a person’s total demeanor affects their immune system. [See Happiness and health: what’s the connection?] Putting the “high-risk” in a confinement camp will not make them safe. It is a death sentence to them, and a statement of total disregard for their well being. Do authorities even consider the “high risk” safety as more important than happiness? Are the voice of the most affected no longer worth listening to?
- Why are governments acting on a 14-month-old document, when they claim that vaccines are our savior? Is this an acknowledgement that vaccines do not work, and that the “high-risk” individuals must be taken out of society. What is the real reason behind these camps?
- Lastly, CDC is adamant at pushing its policies from quarantine to inoculation despite the outpouring evidence of harmful effects. But why does CDC keep it’s stance when there is no science to backup their chosen strategies? Is there an invisible hand moving the CDC?
We may not discuss it openly, but we really are heading to a diabolical system if we keep on allowing it. [See Total tyranny: This is our future if we do not stop lockdowns; Proof that the COVID-19 crisis was planned to usher in a new world order]
“It’s only for a little while… for the greater good.” – Governments