FDA knew there would be many COVID cases among the fully vaccinated
This August 11, 2021 article was written and published by Jon Rappoport. In it, he discussed the shocking details of the December 2020 Briefing Document for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine which was used as a basis for the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issuance of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Some of the major points raised by Rappoport in his article include the following:
- The FDA knew many breakthrough cases would develop. In page 42 of the document, the clinical trials reported that 3,410 cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19. Of the vaccine group, 1,594 developed COVID symptoms while 1,816 individuals exhibited the COVID symptoms in the placebo group.
- These numbers showed that the vaccine was not effective at preventing COVID-19. It was certainly not 50% more effective than the placebo shot, which was the standard for FDA EUA.
- Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.
Rapoport also raises the question: What does “suspected cases” mean? If people were PCR tested and their results showed negative, then these would have been considered as “not cases” instead of “suspected cases”. He adds, “if the FDA had paid serious attention to the ‘suspected cases’, they never would have authorized the vaccine for public use”.
The actual FDA document may be accessed on this site: https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download.
Editor’s Note: Because Jon Rapoport is a controversial person and has been heavily attacked by fact-checkers harassing him, we had to examine his article by uploading it on this website. We recommend that you read Rapoport’s entire article to give you a sense of how he thinks and then go to the FDA document and assess it using his framework. Doing this will allow you to see other important facts that have been hidden from public view.
After going through the FDA document, we saw the extent of experimentation done on human societies. Many of the policies implemented by governments were not covered by the vaccine trials. Here are a few of our insights:
- Almost 80% of the participants to the clinical trials had no comorbidities. Why then did governments prioritize people with co-morbidities in the vaccine rollouts when safety data for them are limited? [They are also at risk of experiencing vaccine side effects only to end up with vaccine failures, see COVID ‘vaccine failure’ more likely if you have a weakened immune system and Expect failure and adverse reactions with coronavirus vaccine]. These days, countries are offering boosters to people with co-morbidities as if that would solve the issue of vaccine failure.https://www.newsweek.com/immunocompromised-meaning-fda-approves-covid-vaccine-booster-shots-vulnerable-1619036, https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/09/21/duque-booster-covid-19-shots-against-policy, … Continue reading
- Almost 95% of the participants to the clinical trials exhibited no evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection. In fact, the report states, “available data are insufficient to make conclusions about benefit in individuals with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection”. Why then are governments telling people who had SARS-CoV-2 given that the injection is safe for them?[Some reports are showing that taking the vaccine after recovering from COVID can lead to more problems, see Do not take the vaccine if you’ve had COVID, and Pro-vaccine internal medicine doctor explains why he won’t take the COVID vaccine. Also see New study from Cleveland Clinic shows vaccine provides no added benefit to those who already had COVID].
- 37 vaccine recipients withdrew from the trial due to experienced side effects (accounting for 0.6% of the trial participants), 126 experienced serious adverse effects (or 0.6%), and 2 died. Both vaccine deaths occurred in recipients who were beyond 55 years old. One experienced a cardiac arrest 69 days after the second dose and the other died of arteriosclerosis 3 days after first dose. Why wasn’t this reported on by the media?
- Side effects were more prominent among the vaccinated compared to the placebo group. They normalized feeling sick after a vaccination because they knew they couldn’t hide it. [Also see Covid-Injection Lowers Natural Immunity by five- to six-fold].
- Followup of trial participants was done for only two months before Pfizer applied for EUA. We don’t know about you, but with a medical intervention as invasive as this vaccine, we think that is not enough time to determine its safety and effectiveness.
- Pfizer plans to offer vaccination to participants in the placebo group aged 16 and above, which would effectively eradicating its control group.
- This is what the report says in terms of asymptomatic infection: Data are limited to assess the effect of the vaccine against asymptomatic infection as measured by detection of the virus and/or detection of antibodies against non-vaccine antigens that would indicate infection rather than an immune response induced by the vaccine. Additional evaluations will be needed to assess the effect of the vaccine in preventing asymptomatic infection. Data from countries are now confirming that the vaccines cannot prevent asymptomatic infection, and hence, cannot be used for herd immunity [see Iceland and Denmark: No herd immunity from vaccines, Iceland epidemiologist says herd immunity cannot be achieved by vaccines, Almost 50% infected with Delta variant in Israel are fully vaccinated, Document from Public Health England shows Delta less deadly than original strain, vaccinated more vulnerable to Delta variant].
- The report acknowledges that they are unable to assess whether the vaccine will have an impact on long-COVID among individuals who are infected despite full vaccination.
- The report also says, “A larger number of individuals at high risk of COVID-19 and higher attack rates would be needed to confirm efficacy of the vaccine against mortality.” They recommend larger observational studies to confirm their assumption that “non-COVID vaccines that are efficacious against disease have also been shown to prevent disease-associated death”. The massive rollout of the vaccines among those who have co-morbidities is the large observational study they have conducted, the problem is that this time, they no longer bear responsibility for collecting data and compensating for any injuries this experiment causes.
This document confirms to us that our governments and mainstream media have lied to us, and they continue to do so by the day. By bringing the experiment out to the greater public, they have managed to obscure the negative impact of these vaccines.
Our governments continue to parrot: “the vaccines are the only way out of this pandemic”. Why then are countries with high vaccination rates returning to lockdowns? Why are countries like the US, and the UK offering booster shots if the vaccines were still effective against the Delta variant? We need to start asking questions because our governments will not willingly give out the answers.
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.