Through a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) obtained thousands of emails sent to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s office. The FOIA requests include emails sent to Fauci between November 1, 2019, to the present which included the terms Moderna or mRNA-1273, and all emails sent by Fauci between November 1, 2019, and the present which include the terms SAR-COV, COVID, COVID-19, or coronavirus. After almost a year-long lawsuit, the NIH finally released the emails dated February 2020 to May 2020, which was subsequently released to the public by ICAN last June 3, 2021.
These emails have been a subject of much debate in the US, but as usual, mainstream media has completely ignored the incriminating evidence it contains. This first batch of emails may be accessed through the link attached below. You may wish to read through all the emails to see the truth with your own eyes.
We however, want to point out the following highlights which have been sent to us via newsletter by ICAN:
- February 5-6, 2020 (000239) – Fauci asked to recommend names for the WHO group with the broad mission to “look at the origins and evolution of 2019n-CoV.” Fauci responds by seeking to reframe the mission in a manner that would only look for natural and not lab-made origin.
- February 7, 2020 (000189) – Fauci sent an internal NIAID communication reflecting that it was unlikely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus originated in a wet market.
- February 16, 2020 (000447) – Fauci tells a CBS reporter that if the mortality turns out to be 0.2% to 0.4%, then SARS-CoV-2 should be treated as a severe seasonal flu. But when the case fatality rate was later revised to between 0.2% and 0.4% by the CDC, Fauci continued to act as if the virus was something far more dangerous.
- February 17, 2020 (000422) – Fauci receives communication from a Chinese citizen that is part of an international student program in the United States stating that, based on his contacts back in Wuhan, including correspondence from a nurse working in a Wuhan hospital, there is far more spread of the virus and far more deaths than China is admitting.
- February 21, 2020 (000300) – Fauci asks a Deputy Director at NIAID to “Please handle” an email received by a group of doctors and scientists, including a virologist, that opined that “we think there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in Wuhan (sic).”
- February 23, 2020 (000257) – Fauci states “Transmission is definitely by respiratory droplet” and that “Children have a very low rate of infection.”
- February 22, 2020 (000274-277) – Fauci confirms that “The vast majority of people outside of China do not need to wear a mask. A mask is more appropriate for someone who is infected than for people trying to protect against infection.”
- February 27, 2020 (000649) – Fauci tells Morgan Fairchild to tell her followers to be ready for “social distancing, teleworking, temporary closure of schools, etc.”
- February 28, 2020 (001054) – Fauci, while uncertain what animal may have served as the intermediary jump from bats to humans for SARS-CoV-2, keeps repeating the narrative that it was a jump from bats through some natural non-lab means that was the origin of the virus.
- February 28, 2020 (001059) – Fauci giving a personal update to Mark Zuckerberg regarding developing a COVID-19 vaccine including telling Zuckerberg that “We may need help with resources” and that if there is a delay in the development timeline he just told Zuckerberg about, “I will contact you.”
- March 1, 2020 (000922) – CBS’s Chief Medical Correspondent, seeking to please Fauci, emails Fauci a link to his segment which he appears to repeat what Fauci has told him, including that face masks “may give some partial protection by catching droplets containing virus but the virus is so tiny the virus can go right through it or around it” and describing the origin of the virus as “jumping from animals to people.” Fauci responds with “Outstanding!!” apparently pleased that CBS pushed Fauci’s narrative that the virus was a natural jump from bats to humans.
- March 1, 2020 (000937) – Despite media reports, Fauci makes it crystal clear he was not being muzzled by the White House.
- March 16, 2020 (001554) – Fauci is asked by a Washington Post journalist: “Given the relative safety of all but the elderly and those whose immune systems are compromised, and that they are far fewer than the rest of the population, why not quarantine only them?” and responds by stating “Stay tuned.”
- March 17, 2020 (001537) – The next day, it does not appear Fauci intends to change his tune of pushing everyone, even healthy people with low risk of the virus, to give up all civil liberties and remain prisoners in their home, as reflecting in an email exchange between Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, in which they share mobile numbers and plan to coordinate efforts to get people to comply with Fauci’s messaging, including social distancing for everyone, but the details of their plan were redacted (censored) by the NIH.
- March 31, 2020 (001816) – Fauci receives a summary from his agency of the studies regarding how effective masks are to preventing the virus and the conclusion is as follows: “Bottom line: generally there were no differences in ILI/URI/or flu rates when masks were used.”
- April 2, 2020 (001778) – Fauci and Bill Gates have a phone call where they agreed to a “collaborative” and “synergistic approach to COVID-19 on the part of NIAID/NIH, BARDS, and the BMGF (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).” It is concerning that one private person, Bill Gates, and his organization, BMGF, can exert that much behind-the-scenes influence on decisions that will impact the civil rights of all Americans during the pandemic.
- April 8, 2020 (002351-2352) – Fauci, rejects most requests for calls but accepts without any questions a request to arrange a call with the CEO of Lilly, a major pharmaceutical company.
- April 11, 2020 (002263-2264) – While Fauci claimed to have little time for anything else, Fauci confirmed the continued filming of “a film that will celebrate the importance of your [Fauci’s] life, science and public health” including filming during his “drive to NIH … once or twice a week,” “capture your working/appropriate conversations,” and “work on the Task Force.”
- April 12, 2020 (002229) – Fauci writes “Many tests that have been used thus far are not accurate and ARE MISLEADING.”
- April 16, 2020 (002142) – Fauci advises that even in the health care setting the mask policy should remain “voluntary.”
- April 20, 2020 (002548-2549) – A Washington Post reporter contacts Katie Miller at NIAID for copies of the article that Fauci stated are proof that the virus originated by natural means rather than being developed in a lab. Instead of letting Katie Miller or someone on his staff responds, Fauci, who stated he gets 1,000 or 2,000 emails per day and only has time to respond to a tiny number of these emails, personally responds to the Washington Post reporter (who did not even write to Fauci) with the copies of the studies.
- April 22, 2020 (002471-2472) – The National Academy of Science representative confirming to Dr. Francis Collins, head of NIH, that “WHO, Gates Foundation and European Commission have been leading and planning” the “global coordinating effort to accelerate vaccines, diagnostics, and therapeutics” and that “there will be an announcement on the global structure with will [sic] involve Gates, WHO, etc.
Editor’s Note: We waited for weeks to see if any mainstream media outfit would pick up this news. To date, only Fox News has made an analysis of these emails while CNN and New York Times completely ignore it.
We are now posting the link to the email because ICAN has recently been suspended by Twitter for declaring that they will release these FOIA emails, and several users have been banned for citing the Fauci emails. Also, more people in our country have not even heard of the Fauci emails, and the shocking truth it contains.
For Filipinos, particularly those who have read GUIDEBOOK TO END LOCKDOWNS NOW: An Executive Summary by Nicanor Perlas, we wanted to show you the power of a FOIA request. It has the capacity to reveal misdemeanors among public officials and allow us to weed out a corrupt official from those who are simply misinformed but who are sincerely serving to make life better for their fellow Filipinos. For a country to have FOIA is a great achievement. We should use it.
So now it is clear from Fauci himself that this is a harmless virus, that masks and physical distancing do not work. The emails also show that Fauci suppressed evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is a lab-made virus and that there is collusion between him, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, the World Health Organization to promote the false narrative. The emails also show that Fauci and his cohorts rejected focused protection, which is the preferred approach of health experts then and today, even without a scientific basis. He knew that RT-PCR tests were misleading and yet, he went out of his way to feed the media fear-based lies using the faulty test to back up his claims.
Fauci emails also affirm many of the articles on this website showing that we are in the middle of a scamdemic [See also Ending the COVID-19 “Scamdemic”, RT-PCR tests are scientifically meaningless, Dr. Peter McCullough: Successful early treatment for COVID makes vaccines unnecessary. You may also want to read Sweden was right: No need for lockdowns, universal masking, Facebook whistleblowers reveal to Project Veritas how the company plans to curb vaccine hesitancy and Scientists admit: Use of fear to control behavior during the COVID crisis was totalitarian].
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.