In this October 8, 2021 article published in The Defender, Megan Redshaw reported the latest Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) released on the same day. Records show that severe injuries following COVID vaccination is now at 112,000 cases.
Also, this week’s U.S. data (October 3 to 8, 2021) for 12- to 17-year-olds shows:
- 21,298 total adverse eventshttps://bit.ly/3n2E4ET, including 1,284 rated as serious.https://bit.ly/3lQcGe7
- 22 deaths were reported.https://bit.ly/3lO9r6U
- The most recent death involves a 16-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1734141https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1734141) who reportedly died from cardiac failure five days after receiving Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- Other recent deaths include a 17-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 1689212https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1689212) with cancer who was vaccinated April 17, tested positive for COVID on July 20, was hospitalized, and passed away August 29; and a 16-year-old female (VAERS I.D. 1694568https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1694568) who died from pulmonary embolism nine days after receiving her first Pfizer dose.
- 3,202 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-oldshttps://bit.ly/3lRKSpA] with 99% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.https://bit.ly/3AQyKcS
- 520 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation)https://bit.ly/2Z0HD67, with 508 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccinehttps://bit.ly/3lMUPoi
- 114 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.https://bit.ly/3vmqJel
Pfizer and BioNTech submitted initial datahttps://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-submit-initial-data-us-fda-pivotal to the FDA last month for a regimen of two 10-microgram doses in children — one-third the amount given to older patients — but had not formally requested authorization until this writing.https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/health/hfr-pfizer-covid-vaccine-fda-eua/index.html
Editor’s Note: We add this article to show parents that COVID vaccination among children is not as harmless as our government wants us to think. There are real side effects that need to be considered. Are you sure you want to risk your children’s future this way?
Take note that the effect of COVID on children is almost negligible. There is no scientifically valid argument for child vaccination. [See Top scientist calls for halt to COVID vaccination of children; America’s Frontline Doctors file petition for temporary restraining order against authorization of COVID vaccines for children below 16; Singapore acknowledges dangers of vaccinating children and teenagers; Vaccinating children against COVID-19 is irresponsible and unethical.]
Moreover, experience shows us that schools can reopen safely even without vaccines [see Finland schools reopening a success; Reopening of schools has not triggered a new wave of coronavirus infections; Educator relates experience of school re-openings in Switzerland; Reopening schools in Denmark did not worsen coronavirus outbreak].
In the face of this evidence, shouldn’t you be asking why governments are hell-bent on getting your children vaccinated? [See This is the reason why authorities want 100% COVID vaccination; Dr. Peter McCullough: We need to create a block of people who will not take the vaccine, and the vaccine-narrative will collapse.]
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.