YouTube recently announced that it will update its “misinformation” policies to align it with the imperatives of the World Health Organization (WHO) and other regulatory agencies. YouTube said it learned from its past experiences dealing with misinformation, especially during the time of the first Covid lockdowns.
YouTube said its policies will now focus on three areas: Prevention, Treatment, and Denial. Here is how it briefly describes each of these three areas.
“Prevention misinformation: We will remove content that contradicts health authority guidance on the prevention and transmission of specific health conditions and on the safety and efficacy of approved vaccines. For example, this encompasses content that promotes a harmful substance for disease prevention.
“Treatment misinformation: We will remove content that contradicts health authority guidance on treatments for specific health conditions, including promoting specific harmful substances or practices. Examples include content that encourages unproven remedies in place of seeking medical attention for specific conditions, like promoting caesium chloride as a treatment for cancer.
“Denial misinformation: We will remove content that disputes the existence of specific health conditions. This covers content that denies people have died from COVID-19.
Editor’s Note. The language of this new YouTube policy on “misinformation” is typical of the mainstreaming of Orwellian doublespeak. This is the kind of language that hides the deeper nefarious agenda behind the new policy.
Sayer Ji, the founder of the “GreenMedinfo”, an evidence-based website on natural healing, spells out in detail the disaster that awaits truth-tellers around the world in connection with these YouTube policies in partnership with WHO and other regulatory agencies.
“Their vaccine-specific guidance includes censorship of any of the following topics:
“Vaccine safety: Content alleging that vaccines cause chronic side effects, such as cancer or paralysis, outside of rare side effects that are recognized by health authorities.
“Examples [not complete. Bullet ordering added.]
- Claims that any vaccine causes contraction of COVID-19.
- Claims that vaccines are part of a depopulation agenda.
- Claims that the flu vaccine causes chronic side effects such as infertility, or causes contraction of COVID-19.
- Claims that an approved COVID-19 vaccine will cause death, infertility, miscarriage, autism, or contraction of other infectious diseases.
- Claims that achieving herd immunity through natural infection is safer than vaccinating the population.
“Vaccine efficacy: Content claiming that vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease.
- Claims that vaccines do not reduce the risk of contracting illness.
- Claims that vaccines do not reduce the severity of illness, including hospitalization or death.
- Claims that any vaccine is a guaranteed prevention method for COVID-19.
“Ingredients in vaccines: Content misrepresenting the ingredients contained in vaccines.
- Claims that vaccines contain substances that are not on the vaccine ingredient list, such as biological matter from fetuses (e.g. fetal tissue, fetal cell lines) or animal byproducts.
- Claims that vaccines contain substances or devices meant to track or identify those who’ve received them.
- Claims that vaccines alter a person’s genetic makeup.
- Claims that vaccines will make people who receive them magnetic”
We encourage readers to read the entire article of Sayer Ji cited above.
These desperate moves by YouTube, WHO et al. show that these criminal institutions are losing the information war. Truth tellers are overwhelming YouTube, WHO et. al. The only way these liars know to fight back is to rig the arena of Truth. That, in itself, reveals their degraded character and the reality that the entire COVID lockdowns and vaccines were and are mostly fraudulent.
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.