Why this Workshop
Most Filipinos live in fear. We continue learning scary stories from the government and media about COVID-19. We became so full of fear that we became fear itself. Life has lost its excitement and luster.
But inside us, there is a force that yearns for truth and freedom. Our extremely intelligent immune system is just one mighty manifestation of this force in us. This power can conquer the virus and all its variants while, at the same time, deeply connecting us with our true humanity. Know this force. It is our ticket from despair to hope.
We invite you to undertake a UNIQUE journey with us from fear to hope. In this journey, we will learn how to break the grip of fear in us, including:
- The true nature of COVID-19 “epidemic”, vaccines and lockdowns.
- The human immune system: how effective and what force controls it?
- How fear shuts down our reason and immune system.
- The new sciences of biology, astrophysics, and neuroscience: how they can help cure COVID-19 and unleash the full potential of this force in oneself.
- Flourish in the emerging age of pandemics of all kinds: biological, censorship, surveillance, behavioral manipulation, and massive attacks on humanity.
- Who we really are and our planetary mission; plus other hopeful ideas.
Pre-requisite: If this article and podcast resonate with you, then this workshop may be for you.
Resource Person: Nicanor Perlas has facilitated hundreds of workshops nationally and globally (25 countries) on a diverse range of topics including COVID-19, artificial intelligence, post-materialist science, societal threefolding, transpersonal psychology, and self-transformation. For the global impact of his work, he has received many awards for including the Outstanding Filipino Award and the Alternative Nobel Prize.
Venue: Center for Bayanihan Economics, GK Village, California St., Brgy. Encanto, Angat, Bulacan – a certified organic farm. Fresh air, sunny, quiet, friendly staff/farmers.
Investment for Inner Peace and Health.
PHP 4,000 for 2 days inclusive of workshop fees, lodging and organic food. Compare this 2K/day with NCR PHP 5,000/day just for event fee. For more information: Arrival/departure times, directions, safety measures, and others, contact Espie Oebanda, Program Coordinator