As the entire Europe wait with abated breath on the result of discussions relating to the Green Pass (a vaccine passport that will allow vaccinated Europeans to travel without restrictions), various civil society organizations have released statements condemning the proposal.
On March 22, 2021, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Senta Depuydt of the Children’s Health Defense, raised nine reasons why that the adoption of the Green Pass can hamper, instead of facilitate, travel and human interaction. Here are the reasons:
- There is no proof that vaccination blocks transmission.
- PCR tests are unreliable public health measures.
- The Green Pass is legally disproportionate.
- The European Parliament must apply the Precautionary Principle.
- Vaccine manufacturers fail to warrant effectiveness or safety.
- Inadequate guarantee of data privacy.
- Risk of type replacement and viral mutation.
- Risk that the Green Passes become permanent without due consideration.
- The European Parliament must hold democratic values.
They add, “We are extremely concerned about the proposed regulation will affect travel in the Schengen Zone, for European citizens and others alike, requiring individual to prove receipt of an experimental vaccine or submission to experimental testing.
The authors request concerned citizens to send a copy of the letter to their MEPs (Members of the European Parliament) via email, or through their social media accounts.
Editor’s Note: Any policy that takes hold in Europe or the US will definitely affect developing countries like the Philippines. If vaccine passports get approved in the EU, it will most certainly finds its way into our countries.
Having read this urgent call, we are once again confronted with the accuracy of Nicanor’s early predictions, and the possibility that there is a more sinister agenda behind mass vaccinations (more sinister than profit-making). From the beginning, we have always taken the position that vaccination is a personal prerogative. But now, we must reiterate the importance of educating yourself. This is no longer just about our health. Read Vaccines: Trojan Horses for Global Sterilization and Surveillance.
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.