The Health Advisory and Recovery Team (HART) is a group of highly qualified UK doctors, scientists, economists, psychologists and other academic experts, including Dr John Lee, Dr Clare Craig, Dr Malcolm Kendrick, Joel Smalley, Prof David Livermore, Prof David Seedhouse, Prof David Paton and Dr Gary Ridley.
The team has now produced its most devastating piece of work to date. The new report, entitled “COVID-19: an overview of the evidence“, was sent to British MPs today, March 18, 2021 to encourage them to vote against the renewal of the Coronavirus Act in the coming week. With over 50 pages of meticulously referenced evidence from specialists in their fields, it shows beyond doubt why the Government’s response to the coronavirus outbreak has been ineffective and disastrous and a new approach is required.
“The data is in,” it declares on the cover. “Lockdowns serve no useful purpose and cause catastrophic societal and economic harms. They must never be repeated in this country.”
Here’s the Table of Contents of the report that HART created:
- COVID policies and harm to children – Professor Ellen Townsend; Dr Karen Neil
- COVID-19 vaccination in children – major ethical concerns – Dr Ros Jones
- Vaccine passports – an ethical minefield – Dr Malcolm Kendrick
- Asymptomatic spread – who can really spread COVID-19? – Dr John Lee
- Economic impacts – the true cost of lockdowns – Professor David Paton; Professor Marilyn James
- Mutant strains and the futility of border closures – Dr Gerry Quinn
- ‘Zero Covid’ – an impossible dream – Professor David Livermore
- Masks – do the benefits outweigh the harms? – Dr Gary Sidley
- Psychological impact of the Government’s communication style and restrictive measures – Dr Damian Wilde
- Lockdowns – do they work? – Professor Marilyn James
- Mortality data and COVID-19 – Joel Smalley
- The ONS Infection Survey: a re-evaluation of the data – Dr Clare Craig; Dr Paul Cuddon
- Promising treatment options – Dr Ros Jones; Dr Edmund Fordham
- Care homes – we must do better for the most vulnerable in society – Dr Ali Haggett
- Ethical considerations of the COVID-19 response – Professor David Seedhouse
Editor’s Note: If government officials, including those in the Philippines, truly cared for their citizens’ welfare, then this report from HART should be more than enough for them to overrule all coronavirus restrictions. Any decision towards the opposite is anti-science. Will the UK government and other governments finally accept their mistake, or will they continue with the lie? It all depends on how many of them will have the courage to finally open their eyes to the evidence.
Read Original Article
Click the button below if you wish to read the article on the website where it was originally published.
Click the button below if you wish to read the article offline.